· Ko rātou, ko tātou | On Otherness and Us-ness Women of Islam, from inside and alongside at North Art Gallery, Art New Zealand Magazine by Shamima Lone, 2019.
· Turning the tables: Inclusion is making a new space by Sonja Van Kerkhoff, 2019.
· Bodies of Light– including Islam in a New Zealand aesthetic Landscape by Sonja Van Kerkhoff, 2019.
· Asim Akhtar : “Individual and Collective Histories” Nukta Art Biannual Contemporary Art magazine of Pakistan, Volume 7 , 2012, p. 40-42.
· Gemma Sharpe: ‘New Perspectives, Newer Possibilities’, The Herald, April 2012
– Art share VASL International Artist’s Collective and Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture -Mar 01 – 02, 2012 Karachi. (vaslart.org/xhtml/artpublic/artshare/2012/index.html)